Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delcious dish of nachos. This recipe can be used as an appetizer or an easy meal for the family
- 1 lb ground beef
- 31 ounces refried beans
- 4 ounces diced green chilies, drained
- 3 cups grated cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 large tomatoes
- 4 ounces sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef, drain.
- In a 13x9 inch pan place the beef.
- Next layer the refried beans, followed by the green chilies, and then the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Now layer the sour cream, guacamole, tomatos, and olives.
Cheese-y yumminess on a chip = nacho heaven! Made for Spring 2011 Pick A Chef.