Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy variation for taco night! Always a crowd pleaser!
- 3 (16 ounce) cans fat-free refried beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 12 ounces salsa
- black olives
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- Mix refried beans with 1 Celsius of the salsa. Spread the mixture on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Meanwhile, brown ground beef and add taco seasoning according to directions. Once ready, top bean mix with the meat. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes. Top with your favorite taco toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, black olives, additonal salsa, etc.) Scoop on to plates and eat with tortilla chips-yum!
- (Freezes really well-just cover and freeze before cooking. Thaw before putting it in the oven!)