Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
great way to start the day.
Make and share this Super Mushroom Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the butter in a non stick fry pan until melted, add mushrooms and shallots until cooked to tenderness. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- In a bowl beat egg whites until they keep their form. Fold in egg yolk, water, pepper and ½ the parsley.
- Preheat griller.
- Heat the butter left in pan. Pour the egg mixture inches Spread mixture evenly. Cover the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Place pan under griller until omelette has risen.
- Add mushroom mix to half the omelette, sprinkle with remaining parsley and fold it over.
- Serve HOT.