Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
great way to start the day.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced thinly
- 1 shallot, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 cherry tomatoes, diced
- Heat the butter in a non stick fry pan until melted, add mushrooms and shallots until cooked to tenderness. Set aside on paper towel to drain.
- In a bowl beat egg whites until they keep their form. Fold in egg yolk, water, pepper and ½ the parsley.
- Preheat griller.
- Heat the butter left in pan. Pour the egg mixture inches Spread mixture evenly. Cover the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Place pan under griller until omelette has risen.
- Add mushroom mix to half the omelette, sprinkle with remaining parsley and fold it over.
- Serve HOT.