Super Moist Vegan Choco Cake
- Put your flour into mixing bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, vegan sugar and salt and mix well.
- Make three deep holes in the dry mixture. Into one, pour the oil, into the next, pour the vinegar into the next, pour the vanilla.
- Pour the water into the bowl, over all of this--- making a great big mess.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there aren't any more lumps and pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan, two inches deep, it doesn't even have to be greased.
- Bake at 350 for about half an hour, test with a fork.