Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich and moist chocolate heaven in a bite!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour (can substitute with wholewheat flour)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar or 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 5 tablespoons canola oil (can substitute with any veg.oil or even olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold water
- Put your flour into mixing bowl, add cocoa, baking soda, vegan sugar and salt and mix well.
- Make three deep holes in the dry mixture. Into one, pour the oil, into the next, pour the vinegar into the next, pour the vanilla.
- Pour the water into the bowl, over all of this--- making a great big mess.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until there aren't any more lumps and pour into a 9 inch by 9 inch baking pan, two inches deep, it doesn't even have to be greased.
- Bake at 350 for about half an hour, test with a fork.