Recipe by piranhabriana
This is how I always make my stuffing - I can never beat the flavor of the boxed stuff, but this way no one has to know that's how I did it! I think I might have got this off a box a long time ago but can't remember.
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
It's definitely OK to cheat sometimes and this is a great way to cheat!! Super simple and the options on flavours is endless! I went with a herby, onion mix and we loved this with our Sunday roast!
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1 chopped onion
- 16 ounces seasoned stuffing mix (any flavor will do, but I think the herb flavored ones work best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broth, pepper, celery and onion in a saucepan over medium-high heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. Cover saucepan and cook 5 minutes more till veggies are tender.
- Add stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing into a greased casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.