1/3 Photos of Super Moist Spelt Flour Carrot Cake
Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy's Note:
I make this cake for my daughter who has a wheat intolerance. It's a beautiful moist cake and it's delicious by itself or iced with lemon cream cheese icing. You can replace the spelt flour for normal flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk oil eggs and 3/4 cup of raw sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in sifted combined dry ingredients carrot and nuts.
- 3Spoon batter into a greased lined tin (i use a loaf tin).
- 4Sprinkle with remaining raw sugar.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 170°C for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
- 6Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Moist Spelt Flour Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.1
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g