I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Hellmann's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease and lightly flour 2 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, pumpkin, hellmanns mayonnaise, eggs and pumpkin pie spice 30 seconds.
- 3Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 4Bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- 5On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
- 6Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar or fill and frost with vanilla frosting.
- 7Note: May prepare cake mix as above in 13x9-inch baking pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8For an extra special twist, stir 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into 1 1/3 cup vanilla frosting. Frost cake, then lightly press finely chopped toasted pecans ontoside of cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g