Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Hellmann's.
Make and share this Super Moist Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and lightly flour 2 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, pumpkin, hellmanns mayonnaise, eggs and pumpkin pie spice 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar or fill and frost with vanilla frosting.
- Note: May prepare cake mix as above in 13x9-inch baking pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For an extra special twist, stir 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into 1 1/3 cup vanilla frosting. Frost cake, then lightly press finely chopped toasted pecans ontoside of cake.