L.A.'s Kitchen's Note:
No eggs? No problem! This is my own adaption of my favorite eggless banana bread recipe. It's very moist and full of flavor. You won't miss the eggs a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (or to taste. I like to add a little less.)
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the first five ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, mash the bananas well with an electric mixer.
- 4Beat in the butter or margarine, vanilla extract and Greek yogurt into the bananas.
- 5Add the banana mixture into the mixing bowl with the dry ingredients.
- 6Mix gently by hand, just enough to form a thick, clumpy batter. If mixture seems too dry, add more mashed banana to adjust the consistency.
- 7Fold in chocolate chips if using.
- 8Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the bread is a deep golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Moist Egglesss Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1015 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2072.7
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 30.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 2930.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 389.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.7 g
- Sugars 209.9 g
- Protein 33.5 g