Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Fix it Quick with a Mix, cookbook.
- 311.84 g can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 240.97 g package corn muffin mix
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick-coking spray; set aside.
- In medium bwl, combine all ingredients until moistened. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
VERY, VERY NICE CORNBREAD, for sure ~ So easy & so tasty! I did make one slight change, simply because we like a lot of corn in recipes like these ~ I added a 2nd can of corn! Thanks for sharing a great recipe! [Made just for the 'halibut']
Great stuff! It doesn't get any easier than this and it is yummy and moist. I had to use regular corn as that is all I had. Thanks for posting, mightyro.
I totally agree with loof!!!!!!! Best I've ever made, super moist describes it to a tee. Thank you for sharing this.