Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cornbread is super moist brecause of the pudding in the mix.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pudding mix (vanilla or cheesecake flavor)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can creamed corn, processed in a food processor for 1 minute
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk (just until medium consistency batter)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl and pour into a 9 x 13 lightly greased pan and cook at 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes.