- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 11 ounces Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients until moistened. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- For mini muffins, spray mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray and fill 2/3 full with batter. Bake at 400 for 12 minutes; let stand 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm or let cool on wire rack.