Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Super-moist, super-easy, super-good! Try this with or without the shredded coconut. For this recipe, I use a bundt cake pan and I don't add any kind of frosting or glaze. You can if you want, but this moist, rich cake doesn't need it.
- Begin by choosing a cake pan recommended on the cake mix box.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Generously spray the cake pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour.
- Using an electric mixer on low to medium speed, mix the cake mix, coconut milk, 2 eggs, and shredded coconut.
- Mix until moistened, but don't over mix.
- Pour into greased cake pan of your choice.
- Bake at 350° following the time frame given on the cake mix box. Time is based on the type of cake pan used.
- If you prefer to leave out the shredded coconut, reduce the coconut milk by about 2 ounces (more or less).