Recipe by KLV
This is such an easy cake but it tastes fabulous. No one ever guesses that it comes from a cake mix and I get asked for the recipe all the time. It's from one of my church cookbooks again!
Top Review by Millie O.
Very easy to make. I tweaked it to make it my own. I added butter instead of oil or applesauce and I added the juice and zest from the oranges. It still needed a bit more orange so I added a tablespoon of orange marmalade. It turned out fantastic! Thank you for making our Sunday dinner special!
- 1 package cake mix
- 1 package instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 applesauce or 1⁄2 vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Choose a golden, white, lemon, or chocolate cake mix and a"corresponding" pudding (lemon or vanilla with the yellow cake mixes, chocolate with the chocolate cake mix) Mix all the ingredients together on low until mixed, then on medium high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased bundt pan (or 2 round 8 inch cake pans) and bake for 45-50 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve with whipped cream, cool whip, or ice cream and fresh berries.