1/7 Photos of Super Moist Banana Nut Muffins
This muffin recipe I have adapted from many recipes put together until I got the perfect banana muffin! Love these they are great, super moist and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly butter 24 muffin tins.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 3With an electric mixer, whip the bananas and sugar together for a good 3 minutes. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- 4Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- 5Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
- 6Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
- 7Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Moist Banana Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g