Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This banana bread is moist but yet does not fall apart when cut into slices. Which my husband loves because he loves to toast it.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan or 2 small loaf pans.
- Beat sugar and butter together.
- add eggs.
- add sour milk beat well.
- mix in flour and baking soda mix well
- stir in banana
- pour into prepared loaf pan.
- bake 350 for 1 hour or until the toothpick comes out clean.
We love this recipe! My familyloves it so much I make it every other week as our treat. I make it exactly as it says, even the tip to make the sour milk. It always turns out well. Its moist, it cooks thouroughly, and the top browns beautifully. I think I might do this for my neighbor gifts this year!! Yummy!