- 3 lbs chicken pieces, skin removed (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken on all sides with mayonnaise.
- Place bread crumbs in large plastic food bag.
- Add chicken 1 piece at a time; shake to coat well.
- Arrange on rack in broiler pan or on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 425 degrees oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until internal juices run clear.
- VARIATION: Reduce bread crumbs to 1 cup and mix in 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Substitute boneless chicken breast for chicken pieces.