2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Cooking Block's Note:
My Mother made this meatloaf shortly after a disappointing meatloaf a month before. This one was an instant hit. The 1/4 Cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese should be actual shredded cheese and not the grated powdery stuff from the bottle. I hope everyone enjoys this meatloaf as much as I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the Ground beef, Italian sausage, egg, and onion soup mix.
- 2In a food processor pulse the Green Pepper until finely minced then add to the Beef mix.
- 3Put Bacon into the food processor and pulse until well ground then add croutons and pulse again until the croutons are small crumbs then add this mixture into the Beef mix.
- 4Mix well then shape into a loaf and place in a double foiled 11 X 7 loaf pan.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Bake until internal temperature hits 165 degrees (about 1 1/2 hours).
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes, slice, serve.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.1
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 706.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.7 g