1/1 Photo of Super Low-Fat Sour Cream Cheesecakes
Single serving, very low-fat, low sugar, versatile, and tasty! (The fat free ingredients have trace fat.) This is my bedtime snack every night. I make them plain so I can top them with whatever I feel like later. Try topping with peanut butter or nuts, fresh or canned fruit, preserves, even maple syrup! My favorite topping lately is Sherried Berry Sauce! I store these in the fridge to eat all week, covered with tinfoil. I have also successfully frozen and thawed them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cream together cream cheese and Splenda. Add egg whites and mix well. Add vanilla and sour cream, blending well.
- 3Divide evenly into 8 mini pie tins. Bake for 45 minutes, or until cakes jiggle evenly across the top. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- 4Top accordingly with fruit, preserves, peanut butter, whatever!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Low-Fat Sour Cream Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 679.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: