Recipe by yogiclarebear
Single serving, very low-fat, low sugar, versatile, and tasty! (The fat free ingredients have trace fat.) This is my bedtime snack every night. I make them plain so I can top them with whatever I feel like later. Try topping with peanut butter or nuts, fresh or canned fruit, preserves, even maple syrup! My favorite topping lately is Sherried Berry Sauce! I store these in the fridge to eat all week, covered with tinfoil. I have also successfully frozen and thawed them.
- 32 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together cream cheese and Splenda. Add egg whites and mix well. Add vanilla and sour cream, blending well.
- Divide evenly into 8 mini pie tins. Bake for 45 minutes, or until cakes jiggle evenly across the top. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Top accordingly with fruit, preserves, peanut butter, whatever!