Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super high protein cookies that are yummy!
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- fat free butter flavor Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly coat cooking sheet with PAM.
- In a small bowl, sift together: cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, tartar, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, Splenda, and egg WHITES.
- Alternately mix in the dry ingredients and applesauce, (dry, apple, dry, apple, dry, apple...), until the mixture is well-blended.
- Now stir in the vanilla extract and oats and raisins.
- Onto the cookie sheet, drop dough by the tablespoon, and then flatten.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on wire rack.