1/2 Photos of Super Low Cal Thai Noodle Soup
This is my go to soup when I want something low in calories and high in flavor. The 1 serving runs about 120 calories. You can always add meat, but add calories accordingly. DON'T leave out the lemon grass, it makes this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chicken broth in a sauce pan.
- 2Add green onion, lemon grass, garlic, ginger and fish sauce. Cook 3 minutes on high.
- 3Rinse noodles very well under running water, and then add to broth mixture. Cook for 1 minute.
- 4Turn off heat and slowly stir in beaten egg. Egg will turn into cooked threads. (think egg drop soup).
- 5Let stand for a couple minutes, soup will be very hot. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Low Cal Thai Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1591.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles