Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
thin crust pizza, stores well, high protein and low carb
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 lb goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breasts (tyson or purdue shortcuts)
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1 cup tomato bruschetta topping (classico tomato and basil topping works good)
- 1 pizza crust (mama mary's ultra thin)
- cooking spray
- preheat oven to 450.
- place foil on cookie sheet.
- spray both sides of pizza crust with cooking spray.
- spoon bruschetta topping on crust.
- sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly (relatively evenly) on crust.
- bake for 10 minutes.