Chef #429816's Note:
This is for dieters who crave their grilled cheese sandwiches!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the 2 slices of bread.
- 2Put the cheese slices between the bread slices.
- 3Microwave just a FEW seconds until cheese melts (watch carefully).
- 4Spray with butter flavor spray both sides of sandwich.
- 5Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 6Eat while dipping in ketchup (it will be a bit dry so the ketchup helps with this, it's delicious or you could use pizza sauce).
- 7You can also put any veggie of your choice in, like onion, green pepper, fresh basil, etc), or sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Lite Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 641.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: