Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
don't try this recipe if you don't like lemon flavor. this is a a super lemon-y dish but its SO good. the honey gives it a bit of sweetness & helps thicken the sauce. i created this dish looking for a low fat dish that had loads of flavor & i found it!!!
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- season each breast with salt & pepper.
- coat a 7x7 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- combine lemon juice, butter & garlic in casserole dish.
- place chicken breasts in casserole dish & crumble 1 tsp of dried rosemary over each breast.
- drizzle with honey.
- cook for 15 minutes then flip chicken & cook til done (approximately 15 minutes more).
- plate chicken & pour juices over the top.
We loved this so much! What a great tasting chicken. Don't omit the honey, it's what makes the chicken so delicious! Thank you!
Tangy and savory. I omited the honey . DH LOVED it.