don't try this recipe if you don't like lemon flavor. this is a a super lemon-y dish but its SO good. the honey gives it a bit of sweetness & helps thicken the sauce. i created this dish looking for a low fat dish that had loads of flavor & i found it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2season each breast with salt & pepper.
- 3coat a 7x7 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 4combine lemon juice, butter & garlic in casserole dish.
- 5place chicken breasts in casserole dish & crumble 1 tsp of dried rosemary over each breast.
- 6drizzle with honey.
- 7cook for 15 minutes then flip chicken & cook til done (approximately 15 minutes more).
- 8plate chicken & pour juices over the top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Lemon & Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1214.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g