Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Can't remember where I heard about this recipe, but it sure is easy and quickly prepared. Tried it a few times when I first got my Crock Pot and my friends kids were like "what is this ???" but after they tried it they LOVED it :) So, if you want a yummy fast dinner here you go ...
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian dressing (Salad)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (Spice Mix)
- Place the chicken breast in the Crock Pot.
- Cover with the Dressing, then the Parmesan Cheese and the Italian Spices.
- Let cook on low for 8 hours or high for about 6 hours.
- Tastes great with Rice - Enjoy :).
It is very good my husband and kids love it. We make rice with it and is very good.
Very Yummy. I served this with rice and veggies.