Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Found this recipe awhile back in a Kraft booklet and just recently found it while cleaning house. This is such a special treat on a warm sunny day around the pool or just relaxing on the back deck with family and friends. Great for parties,cookouts,and even for dieters who want that little special sweet treat. You can use this with your favorite Kool aid drink, or tea (using lemonade Kool aid), different juices, and some sodas such as Sprite or 7-up.
- 118.29 ml sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix, any flavor
- 354.88 ml water
- ice cube, trays
- Mix together Kool-Aid mix and water. Blend well to dissolve.
- Lightly spray ice cube trays with a cooking spray, for easy removal.
- Pour mixture into trays and freeze until firm (4 to 5hrs).
- Remove ice cubes from trays and add to your favorite drink or place in a plastic container.
- Note: Toothpicks may be added for a easy handle. You also may add some small pieces of fruit for that extra special surprise.
Made into skeleton heads with grandbabe, but it is really I that love Halloween. It gives me the perfect excuse to eat bags of candy corn.