1/4 Photos of Super Kool Ice Cubes
4 hrs 5 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
Found this recipe awhile back in a Kraft booklet and just recently found it while cleaning house. This is such a special treat on a warm sunny day around the pool or just relaxing on the back deck with family and friends. Great for parties,cookouts,and even for dieters who want that little special sweet treat. You can use this with your favorite Kool aid drink, or tea (using lemonade Kool aid), different juices, and some sodas such as Sprite or 7-up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix, any flavor
- 1 1/2 cups water
- ice cube, trays
- 1Mix together Kool-Aid mix and water. Blend well to dissolve.
- 2Lightly spray ice cube trays with a cooking spray, for easy removal.
- 3Pour mixture into trays and freeze until firm (4 to 5hrs).
- 4Remove ice cubes from trays and add to your favorite drink or place in a plastic container.
- 5Note: Toothpicks may be added for a easy handle. You also may add some small pieces of fruit for that extra special surprise.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Kool Ice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened Kool-Aid drink mix