Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was really good, and both of my pre-schoolers loved it.
- 201.28 g tuna fish (albacore if available)
- 29.58 ml Miracle Whip
- 59.14 ml cottage cheese
- 14.79-29.58 ml relish
- 473.18 ml shredded spinach
- 236.59-709.77 ml shredded lettuce
- 118.29 ml fresh peas (optional)
- 59.14 ml diced chives
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- Mix together the first four ingredients until combined well. Add the rest and mix again. Chill and serve.
Very tasty. Used albacore otherwise made as directed. Made for PAC 2014.
I really enjoyed this for lunch yesterday. Everything except for the greens were mixed together and then served on top of the greens. For the greens I used a mixture of baby greens. Green onion was used in place of the chives. Something I will keep in my rotation of healthy lunches. Made for When It's Hot/When It's Not in the Diabetic Forum.
I left out the mayo and used red onion instead of chives (it was what was on hand.) Different than the normal tuna salad I am used to, but still delicious!