Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods. It's creamy, delicious and it's good for you!
Make and share this Super Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk (regular milk works too)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt (any flavor will work)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and enjoy!
Very tasty! I added just a touch of vanilla extract for a wee bit of sweetness and used regular milk, but otherwise I followed the recipe exactly and found the smoothie very light and refreshing!
this recipe was amazing i loved it. my only thing was that it did get very thick like a frozen yougert so i added more milk to make it creamy
What a great smoothie! It gets all the sweetness it needs from the fruits and nothing else. Thanks for sharing this recipe! This is a keeper.