Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Think your standard peanut butter and jelly is a healthy lunch option? Think again. Most peanut butter and jelly sandwiches feature white bread, sugary jellies and hydrogenated oil filled peanut butter. This super healthy alternative is brimming with enzymes, protein, heart healthy fats and delicious taste. It uses sprouted Ezekial bread that can be found at health food stores and some super markets and other raw ingredients.
- slice banana into thin slices.
- spread raw almond butter onto 1 bread slice.
- place banana slices on top of raw almond butter.
- drizzle banana slices with raw honey.
- place remaining slice of bread on top.