This is inspired from a recipe I saw yesterday on a French TV cooking show. Couldn't be healthier or easier. This is for one large serving. It could easily serve two, or just multiply the recipe. You really need a blender to do this correctly.
- Peel, seed and cut the apple and orange into large chunks.
- Put the chunks in the blender with the water, and, honey, some sugar, or fake sweeetner, if desired.
- Blend until it is thick, it takes a minute or two, and I went up to the higest blender setting to get it really smooth.
- Pour into a glass and have as part of a really healthy breakfast.
- Can use an apple and a pear, as an alternative.
- Or other fruit would work as well.