1/1 Photo of Super Healthy-No Fat Smoothie
This is inspired from a recipe I saw yesterday on a French TV cooking show. Couldn't be healthier or easier. This is for one large serving. It could easily serve two, or just multiply the recipe. You really need a blender to do this correctly.
My Private Note
- 1Peel, seed and cut the apple and orange into large chunks.
- 2Put the chunks in the blender with the water, and, honey, some sugar, or fake sweeetner, if desired.
- 3Blend until it is thick, it takes a minute or two, and I went up to the higest blender setting to get it really smooth.
- 4Pour into a glass and have as part of a really healthy breakfast.
- 5Can use an apple and a pear, as an alternative.
- 6Or other fruit would work as well.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Healthy-No Fat Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g