Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are great for health conscious people
Make and share this Super Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups steel cut oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup splenda brown sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup , flax-seed (optional)
- 4 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup , melted smart balance (or other healthier choice spread)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine first 9 dry ingredients in a bowl mix well.
- Beat egg, bananas, melted smart balance,and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine the two mixtures together. (dry to moist is easier).
- Stir in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups.
- Bake 375 20-25 minutes.