Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are great for health conscious people
- 1 1⁄4 cups steel cut oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄3 cup splenda brown sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup , flax-seed (optional)
- 4 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup , melted smart balance (or other healthier choice spread)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine first 9 dry ingredients in a bowl mix well.
- Beat egg, bananas, melted smart balance,and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine the two mixtures together. (dry to moist is easier).
- Stir in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin cups.
- Bake 375 20-25 minutes.