1/2 Photos of Super Good Cheese, Herb, and Garlic Bread
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
THis is something that I came up with one evening whenI was wanting a garlic cheese bread. My DS didnt really like the garlic taste, but it satisfied everyone else. I guess he is nothing like his mom. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread length wise in the middle.
- 2In dish that butter was melted in, add the minced garlic to it, and stir to incorporate it evenly in the butter, then spread it evenly on the slices of bread -- making sure to do a little at a time to make sure it doesnt all soak up in one spot.
- 3Mix the 2 cheeses together, and then use half of the mixture on each half loaf.
- 4Put 1 tsp parsley on each half, and 1/4 tsp paprika on as well.
- 5Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy, and then broil under high heat for 2 minutes, or until bubbly and brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Good Cheese, Herb, and Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 453.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g