Recipe by 2SpiceItUp
These are super fast and easy, a littl messy to roll, but well worth the effort. I came up with this one after reading a recipe for Heath Brownies, they sounded really good and I didn't have all of the stuff to make them. I was also in a time crunch and this recipe has no cook time.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 -3 Heath candy bars or 2 -3 skors candy bars
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all of the candy bars in a food processor until they resemble course crumbs.
- Combine Brownie Mix and crushed candy bars in a large mixing bowl.
- Add condensed milk, stirring to incorporate until a thick dough forms. Be careful not to add too much of the milk to start with, you can always add more later if necessary.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dredge in powdered sugar.
- Store in airight container.