Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are super fast and easy, a littl messy to roll, but well worth the effort. I came up with this one after reading a recipe for Heath Brownies, they sounded really good and I didn't have all of the stuff to make them. I was also in a time crunch and this recipe has no cook time.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 -3 Heath candy bars or 2 -3 skors candy bars
- powdered sugar
- Process all of the candy bars in a food processor until they resemble course crumbs.
- Combine Brownie Mix and crushed candy bars in a large mixing bowl.
- Add condensed milk, stirring to incorporate until a thick dough forms. Be careful not to add too much of the milk to start with, you can always add more later if necessary.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dredge in powdered sugar.
- Store in airight container.
Very rich, but good. Am putting in freezer to see how freezes to have on hand for future party.
These little buggers were shared around the neighborhood, as well as was a handful of copies of the recipe! I enjoyed making these, but did roll only half of them in the powdered sugar, leaving the other half of them plain, but still VERY TASTY! Loved the taste of the Heath bars in these! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & rerviewed in my theme of 'Chocolate' in the current My-3-Chefs event]