Top Review by Candy Rose
These cookies are great for the chocolate lover. If not sealed properly, they will become crisp...a matter of preference really. I let mine set for a minute on the cookie sheet before trying to remove them. It kept the cookies from falling apart or becoming mishapen. I hope you will enjoy them as much as we did.
- 2 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk, sweetened
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, combine morsels, sweetened condensed milk, and butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat until morsels are melted.
- Remove from heat, add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Divide dough into one-thirds, shape each into 8-inch roll.
- Wrap in wax paper. Chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet. Bake 7-9 minutes or until top is slightly crusted.