Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super easy and Super Fudgy. Many ways to change it up.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 3⁄4 cups condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar (sifted)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (your choice) (optional)
- In a double boiler melt chocolate chips with the condensed milk.
- Stir while chocolate is melting to combine.
- Let cool for 10 minutes off heat.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat chocolate mixture, slowly adding in sifted icing sugar. Add nuts if you desire.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined pan. I used a 4x9 loaf pan to make thick pieces of fudge.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, remove from pan, slice and serve.
- Other flavours to try : Use white chocolate chips and almonds,.
- :peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- :mint chocolate chips(1 cup) and regular chocolate chips (1cup) and crushed hand mint candy.