Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My wife's neice made this for us last weekend. Very good.
Make and share this Super Fruity Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottleyour favorite white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apricots brandy or 1⁄4 cup peach brandy or 1⁄4 cup 'berry' brandy
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) candiced pineapple chunks in juice
- Pour wine in the pitcher.
- Squeeze lemon, orange, and lime in the pitcher.
- Dump in the lemon, orange, and lime wedges, to the wine.
- Add the sliced peaches, strawberries, lemonade/limeade, sugar ,and brandy.
- Chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale and ice just before serving.
This is WONDERFUL!!! All of my guests absolutely Loved it!!