Recipe by CaramelPie
I got this recipe from a community cookbook called "Bake for Dake" several years ago. It's delicious and has served me well as a fast and easy make ahead fruit salad. It's perfect to take to a sick friend or to bring to a covered dish dinner. I hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
We enjoyed this fruit salad and it was super easy to put together! I am not a big fan of bananas so I used less than five. I made it to serve with dinner and I had some for breakfast the next day. This is a great salad to make in the winter when fresh fruit is scarce. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2007.
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (29 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut into halves
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix