Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this while the oven preheats, totally convenience items that are always on hand. This meal takes maybe 20 minutes start to finish at my house. I use petite diced tomatoes in a glass jar from Del Monte that are seasoned with oregano, garlic, and basil. However any petite diced or diced canned tomatoes will work, look for ones with italian seasonings. If the diced tomatoes are large chop them roughly or use kitchen shears to hack them up a little. Sometimes I sprinkle with italian seasoning or parmesan cheese before baking, depending on how hungry we are!
- 1 thin pizza crust
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 cup petite diced tomato (flavored with oregnao, garlic, basil or whatever)
- 4 -6 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spread pesto evenly all over crust.
- drain desired amount of tomatoes and spoon evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzerella.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.