Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was looking for a quick something I could put together tonight for a dessert and came up with this... great thing is you can use any kind of pudding mix you have.
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (198.44 g) box pudding mix
- 591.47 ml milk
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml sugar
- Whisk pudding and milk until thick. Pour into crust and put in refrigerator while making topping.
- *Use cold bowl and whisk from freezer* Whisk whipping cream until thick, this takes about 3-4 minutes. Add vanilla and sugar and continue whisking. OR Use electric mixer. Once thick put on top of pudding. Refrigerate for 1 hour and ready to serve.
- Alterations: If using vanilla add bananas or coconut, chocolate, add chocolate chips.
- This will not serve up like a regular pie. You will almost be scooping it out, but that is the best part when all of the layers combine with each other. Enjoy!