Recipe by luv2cookinpa
I was looking for a quick something I could put together tonight for a dessert and came up with this... great thing is you can use any kind of pudding mix you have.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk pudding and milk until thick. Pour into crust and put in refrigerator while making topping.
- *Use cold bowl and whisk from freezer* Whisk whipping cream until thick, this takes about 3-4 minutes. Add vanilla and sugar and continue whisking. OR Use electric mixer. Once thick put on top of pudding. Refrigerate for 1 hour and ready to serve.
- Alterations: If using vanilla add bananas or coconut, chocolate, add chocolate chips.
- This will not serve up like a regular pie. You will almost be scooping it out, but that is the best part when all of the layers combine with each other. Enjoy!