1/1 Photo of Super Fast, Super Easy Mashed Potato Soup
In my house, there is hardly enough ingredients to go around and when I'm the only one hungry, this soup is the best at making me the happiest. This simple, fast, super cheap recipe makes me happy every time I have it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, saute the garlic in butter over medium low heat. Be careful not to burn the burn the garlic!
- 2Add milk, salt, pepper and instant potato flakes.
- 3Heat to almost boiling, stirring constantly, otherwise the soup might be too thin. If you would like to add some leftover cooked potatoes, simply chop them up and throw them inches.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Garnish with shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast, Super Easy Mashed Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 200.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: