Recipe by HeyFromTay
In my house, there is hardly enough ingredients to go around and when I'm the only one hungry, this soup is the best at making me the happiest. This simple, fast, super cheap recipe makes me happy every time I have it!
- 1 garlic clove, minced (Any amount is fine, it's your choice)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄3 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (Or a little less if you prefer)
- 1 dash pepper
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- any kind of shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, saute the garlic in butter over medium low heat. Be careful not to burn the burn the garlic!
- Add milk, salt, pepper and instant potato flakes.
- Heat to almost boiling, stirring constantly, otherwise the soup might be too thin. If you would like to add some leftover cooked potatoes, simply chop them up and throw them inches.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with shredded cheese.