Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you are looking for a really quick dip to take to a party or just something different to have at home...this is it..you can't mess this up!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 283.49 g jar pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml pepperoni slice
- tortilla chips
- Beat Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Spread in desired dish. I use a microwaveable container.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Pour on the sauce and spread to edges.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Microwave 5 minutes or until cheese is melted or if cooking in oven, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 20 minutes.
Definitely quick and easy -- if you use the microwave instead of the oven, you could do this during a commercial break and not miss a bit of your favorite show! I've eaten another version of pepperoni pizza dip in the past that included some spices in the cream cheese layer and chopped veggies with the pepperoni layer, and I must admit that I prefer that version a bit because it's less plain, but it's probably because I also like pizza with everything on it. Of course, this version is pretty good too, warm, gooey, melty, and great with those new baked focaccia sticks for dipping. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 08