Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super quick and yummy dip. Great for snacking or taking to parties!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans vegetarian refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- Spread both cans of refried beans in an 8x8 square baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the package of ranch dressing with the sour cream.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the beans.
- Top with black olives, tomato, and green onions.
- Cover with cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with light or baked tortilla chips.
Fantastic Super Bowl recipe! I like that it's so low in fat and calories!! The only thing that I changed was that I used Kraft Free shredded cheese. Thanks so much for posting!! :) Made for LOW IN OR FREE OF PHOTO SWAP.