Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe a couple of years ago and have been making it ever since. Lately I've been enjoying one of these after long workouts - they hit the spot. I make them with and without pickles, on regular bread and on hamburger buns, both ways are tasty. Very flexible recipe! Easy for a fast lunch/dinner for one when you don't feel like cooking.
- 1 Boca meatless ground burger
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun
- 4 dill pickle slices, bread & butter variety
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, with chives
- Heat Boca burger according to package directions.
- While it cooks, spread 1 tbsp cream cheese on both buns, top and bottom.
- Add pickles to top bun if desired.
- Put heated Boca burger on bottom bun, push together to make a burger! Yum!