Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a totally different take on eclairs, and are eclairs only by a good stretch of imagination. But, boy are they good! Your choices of ice cream and fruit are almost endless! From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks @ about.com. This super easy dessert is the perfect last minute choice for summer entertaining.
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream or 1 pint raspberry ice cream or 1 pint sherbet, softened
- 8 french-style ladyfinger cookies or 8 madeline cookies
- 2 cups strawberries or 2 cups raspberries
- Mash or puree half of the fruit and set aside.
- Place one cookie on each serving plate and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Place some berries on the ice cream, then top with another cookie.
- Spoon some of the mashed or pureed fruit over the eclairs and serve.