1/1 Photo of Super Fast & Easy Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Jacque Jacques's Note:
It's so easy, fast and tastes like you spent hours cooking it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Prick bottom of 1 pie shell all over with fork.
- 3Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 4Set second pie shell aside to thaw a bit.
- 5Combine chicken, vegetables, onions, soup and salt.
- 6Fill bottom of the partially baked pie shell with mixture.
- 7You will have to mound it up--but don't worry it doesn't get real runny.
- 8Place second pie shell on top.
- 9Prick with fork 6 times.
- 10Set on foil covered oven rack or pan to catch any spills.
- 11Bake, for approx 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast & Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 790.5
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 1702.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: