Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Six ingredients, 20 minutes, and dinner is done! I've been making this recipe since I was 12, and there are never any leftovers. My whole family loves it. It is cheap, fast, and delicious. You can use any cheap cut of lean beef. If you want to go even cheaper, use ground hamburger instead of steak.
- 1 lb lean beef, sliced into thin 1 inch strips
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- Add oil, beef, and mushrooms and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until the beef is completely done, and the mushrooms are sweated, then add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add soup, stirring until smooth, then incorporate sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over noodles.