Recipe by Acadienne
This is my tweeked version of a recipe on this site for chocolate oatmeal#87173 .Add more milk if you like creamy oatmeal . I like very thick oatmeal .By accident I recently discovered that by omiting the oatmeal and chocolate chips , you get a great hot chocolate drink.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats (the type that is ready in 3 to 5 min.)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk in microwaveable bowl . Microwave full power for 2-2 1/2 minutes.
- Add cocoa,sugar to bowl,mix then stir in oats.
- Microwave full power 1 minute
- Let stand 1 to 2 min .
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips if desired .
- Recipe can be doubled or tripled if needed.