1/5 Photos of Super Fast Chicken Pot Pie
Susie D's Note:
Start with cooked chicken, throw in a few easy ingredients, and speed a delicious meal to the table. I found this recipe in a newspaper article.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large chicken breasts, cooked & deboned, equal to 1 1/2 cups diced chicken or 1 deboned deli chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento or 2 tablespoons red peppers
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- salt & pepper
- 2 crusts from 1 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Chop chicken.
- 3Empty bag of frozen veggies into a microwave safe bowl. Defrost in microwave. Drain any liquid.
- 4Add everything except the pie crusts. Stir.
- 5Spray a deep dish glass pie pan with cooking spray.
- 6Line the pie pan with one crust. Press lightly to mold to pan.
- 7Fill with chicken, vegetable, & sauce mixture.
- 8Top with remaining crust. Press lightly. Crinp edges of the crusts. Cut a few slits in top of pot pie.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- 10Let sit 5-10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Fast Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.7
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 523.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: